One spot remaining!
AREA 27 Race Track, Oliver, BC
Sunday, August 15, 2021*
Event Class: Track Day
You asked, so you shall receive! Here’s your opportunity to drive your car on a world class race track!
Join us for our first ever track day at Area 27 in the Okanagan! On this event, you’ll have access to the Area 27 road course and autocross. Driving instructors will be available to help you take control of the track!
*You will be driving your own car on the track*
Here’s how it will work:
Track Only Package:
This package includes the track day only and no extras. You’ll meet us at Area 27 on the morning of the event and we’ll spend the day enjoying some hot laps and autocross. Drivers will be split into three groups, with 20 cars on the track at a time. You’ll alternate between Autocross, the track and the spectator paddock. We’ll have professional instructors available for whoever wants to learn how to master the track and take on those corners. Lunch will be served in the clubhouse. Lunch will also be included.
Your entry fee includes:
- Access to road course for open lapping
- Lunch At Track Day
- Access to Driving Instructors
- Track Day Photos & Video
Entry Fee: $750 for 1 driver/car
+$150 to add a spectator/second driver. Second driver must drive the same car on the track.
Event Regulations & Vehicle Fitness:
In order to register, we require a non-refundable deposit of $250 + tax be paid up-front, in order to secure the track. The only exceptions to this rule are: if Area 27 is forced to shut down due to COVID-19 or inter-provincial travel is banned to B.C. By registering, you are acknowledging this. If you cannot attend, it is your responsibility to sell your entry to someone else. We will not be providing refunds.
As a participant of this event, Area 27 requires you to bring your own race helmet, which must be worn by both drivers and passengers while on the track. Helmets must be Snell approved and SA2010 or later. If you do not have a helmet, you may rent one for the day for $20.00 plus GST. Please note that helmet rentals are limited, and it will be first come, first serve. Please fill out this rental helmet request form and pay the non-refundable rental fee.
VEHICLE CLASS RESTRICTIONS:
1) Convertibles (hard-top or soft-top) are not allowed on the race track unless they are equipped with factory or aftermarket roll protection and are on Area 27’s list of approved vehicles. If you’re registering with a convertible, please contact us before signing up so we can ensure your vehicle meets Area 27’s standards. All convertibles are allowed at autocross.
2) Trucks and SUVs are allowed.
3) This track day is meant for performance vehicles only. You’re welcome to bring any car, so long as it is suitable for the track. Japanese, European and American vehicles are all welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before you register if you’re not sure if your car will qualify.
Your vehicle must pass a safety assessment upon your arrival to Area 27. Worn tires, brakes, suspension or other safety components may deem your vehicle inadmissible for this track day. Please ensure your vehicle passes a safety inspection prior to your arrival to Area 27 or you may be turned around at the gate. Brake pads are expected to be at 75% and tires next-to-new. Your brake fluid should be 6-months fresh, or newer as well.
Your vehicle insurance is considered void while at Area 27. If you crash or inflict damage to your vehicle, you are required to report it and the damage will not be covered by your insurance. If you cause damage to another vehicle, or any aspect of the track/facility, you will be held responsible for the damages.