JOIN US FOR OUR FIRST WINTER RALLY!
Snowball Rally (Limited to 20 teams)
Calgary – Banff – Calgary
February 12-13, 2022 (2-Day Event)
It’s Winter, but that won’t stop us from having a bit of fun! Get ready for a fun weekend winter getaway! Starting in Calgary, our Snowball rally will take us on our first ever winter adventure! Grab the keys to your daily/winter driver, put on your mittens and let’s get ready to rally! The event will take teams into the Rocky Mountains for a special two-day event, with some fun winter themed activities! The event will kick off at Ultimate Auto Protection at 8 a.m. on Saturday, with driver check-in and coffee, with our departure at 8:30 a.m.
- Day 1 will see teams drive to the Cochrane area for a competitive activity to kick-off the day, before we head off into the Kananaskis to explore the wilderness from a four-hoofed perspective. We will then be on our way to the our overnight destination at the Pomoroy Kananaskis Lodge or the Rimrock Hotel, for an elegant dinner and a night of relaxation.
- Day 2 will see teams head towards Banff, where teams will get to experience a long-anticipated downhill activity, before heading to the Banff Springs for their famous brunch buffet! We’ll then head out to Ghost Lake where we’ll take our cars out on the ice (weather & ice conditions pending).
What can you expect? Join us for some great food, fantastic people, fun activities and a unique winter getaway! We wanted to put together something nice to break up the winter. This event focuses more on the social aspect of the rally, with early arrival to the hotel, later morning departure and plenty of time to catch up with friends; old and new.
The event will wrap up at approximately 3-4 p.m. on the Sunday.
This event is a relaxed format with no competition. It’s all about the people, the places and trying out a few fun activities!
- Lunch and Dinner on Day 1
- Brunch at the Banff Springs on Day 2
- Accommodations on Saturday evening (Rimrock Hotel or Pomoroy Kananaskis Lodge)
- Three paid winter-themed group activities + Ghost Lake ice drifting
- Event photos
- Rally route cards
- Rally window decals
Entry Fee: $1,150 (2 people/1 car)
*Proof of vaccination may be required for indoor venues. Please understand that if you are unable to provide proof of vaccination, a negative covid test or other requirements at the time of the rally, you may be refused entry to certain venues depending on restrictions (if any) in February of 2022.