REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
2023 TRACK DAY
Strawberry Creek Raceway, near Edmonton, AB
Date: Sunday August (??), 2023
Event Class: Track Day – Open Lapping
After the success of our 2021 track day at Area 27 and 2022 track day at Strawberry Creek Raceway, we’re offering another thrilling track day for 2023! Here’s your opportunity to drive your car as fast as you want, on a private race track!
Join us for our 2023 track day at Strawberry Creek Raceway, just West of Edmonton. On this event, you’ll have access to the road course to test the limits of your vehicle.
- You will be driving your own car on the track
- This is an open lapping event, meaning you can enter and exit the track as you please
- All makes and models welcome. Convertibles and SUVs are allowed!
- No previous track experience required!
Here’s how it will work:
You’ll meet us at Strawberry Creek Raceway on the morning of the event and we’ll spend the day enjoying the road course and each others’ company! After two pace laps around the track, drivers will enter into open lapping for the remainder of the track day. With the event capped at 30 cars, drivers will have as much time on the road course as they like. Track time will be from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided for all attendees.
Your entry fee includes:
- Access to road course for open lapping
- Rental helmets for drivers and passengers
- Lunch At Track Day
- Event lanyards and racing number decals
- Group motorsports insurance (in the event of personal injury or damage to the facility)
- Track Day Photos
Entry Fee: $320 for 1 driver/car
+$50 to add a spectator or a second driver (max one guest per registered driver)*
*Lunch, lanyard and refreshments are included for spectators and second drivers. Please note that passengers are only allowed to ride along if they have a Snell approved helmet. Due to venue regulations, we can only allow one spectator/second driver per car.
Event Regulations & Vehicle Fitness:
In order to register, we require a payment of $320 + tax be paid up-front, in order to secure the track. By registering, you are acknowledging this. If you cannot attend, it is your responsibility to sell your entry to someone else. We will only issue refunds if we are forced to cancel the event or it Strawberry Creek cannot host the event.
Helmets rentals are available for rent at the track for a $30 fee. There are limited helmet rentals available. It is recommended that all drivers and passengers riding along must bring their own helmet with them. Helmets must be Snell approved and SA2010 or newer.
VEHICLE CLASS RESTRICTIONS:
1) Convertibles (hard-top or soft-top) are allowed on the race track!
2) Performance-oriented SUVs are allowed.
3) This track day is meant for performance vehicles only. You’re welcome to bring any car, so long as it is suitable for the track. There is a decibel limit at this track, which is 97 decibels. Japanese, European and American vehicles are all welcome. Please email [email protected] before you register if you’re not sure if your car will qualify.
In order to attend, your vehicle must be in road-worthy condition. Worn tires, brakes, suspension or other safety components may deem your vehicle inadmissible for this track day. Please ensure your vehicle passes a safety inspection prior to your arrival to Strawberry Creek or you may be turned around at the gate. Brake pads are expected to be at 75% and tires next-to-new. Your brake fluid should be 6-months fresh, or newer as well.
You are covered under our group motorsports insurance plan for the following: Damage incurred to the Strawberry Creek Raceway facility, pavement, grass, etc. as well as personal injury (excluding personal injury caused by vehicle-related incidents). This coverage does not include damage to your vehicle. Your personal vehicle insurance is considered void while at Strawberry Creek Raceway. If you crash or inflict damage to your vehicle, you are required to report it and the damage likely will not be covered by your insurance plan unless you’ve confirmed this with them. If you cause damage to another vehicle, or participant, you will be held 100% responsible for the damages.