Royal Rally – Poker Challenge
POKER CHALLENGE (Limited to 60 teams)
Event Date: TBD
Welcome to Royal Rally’s Poker Challenge!
Are you an amazing card shark? Do you have beginner’s luck? Join us for a fun event this summer as we head out onto the open road for another thrilling adventure!
The event will be split into two driving legs. At the start line, each team will be given a Royal Rally poker chip, as well as a route card containing five destinations. At each location, you’ll draw a card from a standard deck of playing cards. Your goal is two-fold:
- Form the best poker hand
- Beat the house
You’ll show your hand to the rally crew upon your arrival to lunch. After lunch you’ll receive a new route card with five locations on it and will show your second hand to the crew at dinner.
The rules are simple:
- You must hit each checkpoint and draw a card at each, for a total of five cards
- At lunch and dinner, you’ll show your hands to our crew
- Our rally crew (AKA ‘The House’) will also draw a card at each location. All teams that beat the house will be entered to win a $500 cash prize. The winner will be drawn at random.
- The team with the best combined hands will win the $1,000 cash prize. If multiple teams score the same number of points, we will randomize a winner, or if an agreement is reached, the prize will be split.
What are the Royal Rally poker chips all about?
- At any of the five card draw locations, if you don’t like the card you drew, you can trade in your poker chip for a re-draw. You’ve only got one poker chip, so use it wisely!
- Poker chips can be kept as a souvenir and used to earn advantages on future Royal Rally events!
What’s included in your entry fee?
- One Royal Rally poker chip per team
- Route cards
- Royal Rally Poker Challenge door decals & Royal Rally hood shield decal
- Contribution to event jackpot
- Contribution to charitable donation
- One special edition deck of Royal Rally playing cards per team (handed out at the end of the event)
- Event Photography