Royal Rally GT | September 18-19, 2021
ROYAL RALLY GT (Limited to 30 teams)
Calgary – Revelstoke – Calgary
September 18-19, 2021
Following in the footsteps of last Fall’s Mountain Rush rally, Royal Rally GT will take the form of a more relaxed grand tour style event, with great roads, fast cars, amazing group activities and incredible people. The event will start in Calgary, AB and will take teams to Revelstoke, B.C. for our overnight destination. Day 1 will see teams take part in two fun-filled group activities, which will take about 1-1.5 hours each, before ending the day at the beautiful Revelstoke Mountain Resort! Day 2 will see a later start to the day, with two more group activities before we wrap up and drive back to Calgary (or wherever your travels may take you!)
Each day, teams will receive a route card with a list of destinations and places to visit. The format will be similar to our Mountain Rush event in 2020 which featured downhill karting, ziplining, Wolves wildlife tour and boat tour. This year’s activities will also feature a fun mix of adrenaline-fueled and scenic activities.
This event is all about the fun and camaraderie. There are no awards and there is no competitive aspect.
NOTE: One of our day 2 activities has the following requirements:
- This activity is higher-impact and involves heights (similar to Ziplining last year)
- Minimum height: must be able to reach 6ft / 183cm with both feet flat on the ground, hand extended upward
- Maximum weight: 113kg / 250lbs
If you are unable to participate in this activity, please let us know in your registration form and we’ll provide an alternate low-impact activity at the same location.
Entry Fee: $1,250
What’s included in your rally entry?
- One nights’ accommodations at the Revelstoke Mountain Resort (Saturday night)
- Royal Rally T-Shirts & Hats
- Royal Rally decal package/installation
- Rally Route Cards
- Four group activities
- Lunch and dinner on day 1
- Lunch on day 2
- Event photos/video
What’s not included in your entry fee?
- Breakfast on Sunday (this is at the hotel’s discretion)
- Dinner on Sunday
- Banff National Park Passes