Enter To Win A Rally-Inspired LHD Peugeot 206 RC
You read correctly! We’re giving away a left-hand drive 2003 Peugeot 206 RC to one lucky winner! These cars were never made available for sale in North America, making it a very cool car! The prize car is being sourced from Japan from our friends at Zen Autoworks.
Here’s how to enter:
- Every team who signs up and pays their $250 rally deposit for Royal Rally – Triple Crown will automatically receive 10 entries into the contest as part of their entry fee. Deposits are considered non-refundable.
- Purchase apparel from our online store to enter to win! Every $5 you spend earns you an entry into the contest.
Unlike other vehicle giveaways where you have no idea how great the odds are, we’re fully transparent with the odds!
Every $5 you spend gives you a 1/3,000 shot at winning.
The winner will receive a 2003 Peugeot 206 RC + Entry on Triple Crown (or $1,000 cash), for a total prize value of $10,000
The winner’s name will be drawn one week after the final spot in the contest is filled. The winning name will be drawn by a third-party with no expressed involvement or interest with Royal Rally or this contest.
To enter this contest, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold valid vehicle insurance
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Agree to, and sign, Royal Rally’s contest release waiver
- Have valid and current I.D. on you to claim your prize
- Agree to Royal Rally’s standard terms and conditions for this contest, if participating on a Royal Rally event.
All entries are considered final and will not be refunded unless the contest is deemed unable to proceed. Please find the contest rules here.
The winner’s name will be drawn by a third-party once all contest spots are full. There will be 2,000 spots available in this contest. The grand prize cannot be substituted and is considered final once it has been won. Rally teams who have registered and paid for Triple Crown may enter this contest to receive additional entries towards this contest.
- Vehicle pickup will be in Calgary, AB. Shipping, and other costs associated with registering, insuring and otherwise operating or maintaining the vehicle are at the winner’s expense.
- Entries are considered donations. By law, this is a crowd-funded giveaway, with proceeds going to charity.
- We require a minimum of 2,000 entries to be filled. If a minimum of 3,000 spots don’t fill up before June 15, 2020, the contest will be terminated. Donations may be refunded at the discretion of Royal Rally, or a lesser prize may be substituted, based on the number of entries.